|Job Ref:||204619354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Salary: £28K-£38K Permanent role
Do you have experience working as a Back-end Developer? I have a role I am looking to fill where you will be required to test debug and resolve faults in my client's solutions. You will be working closely with the development manager, analyst team and colleagues in the development team across Exeter and Iceland offices to develop the back-end to their various products and internal systems.
If you have a passion for working with cutting-edge web technologies and experience in web applications
development then this could be the role for you.
My client delivers curriculum-centric teaching and learning solutions to support schools with their planning, tracking and assessment. They have around 500,000 users in their system. Thousands of head teachers, teachers, pupils and parents log in to their systems every day. More than 1,000 schools in five countries are using their solution to create the right conditions for learning. They are located in 5 other countries and are looking to add the next back-end developer to their teams.
- Recent experience developing C# .NET web applications, using the (url removed) framework
- Good understanding of the usability and accessibility considerations related to web-based applications development
- Good understanding of relevant legislation, including EU privacy and data protection laws and UK disability discrimination laws
- Experience managing and developing on top of SQL Server
- Experience working with NHibernate, or similar ORM technologies
- Able to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server, or similar source control/work management systems
- Experience managing windows server instances
- Experience in technical documentation authoring
- Knowledge or major VLEs, LMSs, Learning Platforms or School MISs
If you feel you meet some of the requirement's and would be interested in finding out more about this role then click apply now and I will personally receive your CV and will create a shortlist