|Job Ref:||204619112||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||The role is based in Redditch and is therefore easily com||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
A Technical Support/Service Engineer vacancy has arisen within an IT company that specialises in the support and maintenance of business critical system. The company are looking for a flexible engineer to join a small team operating within the office and also in the field. In returner they are offering a salary circa £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus a company car. |
For the role of Technical Support/Service Engineer you will have the following responsibilities;
* Maintenance and calibration visits
* Installation of IT equipment such as PC's and routers
* Technical support calls and system evaluation
* Software and system testing
* Travel to and from customer sites
In order to be successful in your application for Technical Support/Service Engineer you should possess the following skills;
* Full UK driving licence
* Previous experience of electrical engineering, preferably within a service environment such as Telecoms and alarms.
* Must be PC literate
* Have a good understanding of quality standards and risk assessments
* Experience of networks, network devices and cabling
The role is based in Redditch and is therefore easily commutable from Droitwich, Worcester, Evesham, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Tewkesbury, Coventry, Wolverhampton, and Banbury.
If the above mentioned skillset looks well suited to you and you are looking for a new Technical Support/Service Engineer role then please apply immediately. The company are offering a salary of circa £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus a company car in return for your services.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class Manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates who presently have the Right to Work in the UK via a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa