|Job Ref:||204619092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£26000 - £80000/annum Benefits & Commission||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Marketing / Finance|
The recruitment industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK and "The digital economy is booming, and creating record numbers of jobs in the UK" - The Telegraph
At Reqiva Digital Careers, people are recognised as the most valued asset within the organisation. In order for us to continue achieving results and commercial success within the digital sector, we must recruit the very best talent to drive us forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that already has ambitious growth plans in place. We are currently seeking driven, experienced Senior Recruitment Consultants within the contract or permanent division that are self-motivated and determined to succeed in a buzzing collaborative sales environment.
This is a 360 recruitment role with the real opportunity to fast track your career. You will be able to leverage results from our already existing and growing client base, as well as take ownership and build on this. You will not be micro managed but instead actively encouraged to contribute to our collaborative led culture.
This role will suit an experience recruitment professional seeking a varied and busy role with the opportunity to genuinely add value through providing effective ethical recruitment solutions and management of their own client base.
To be considered for this Senior Recruitment Consultant role, you must have the following qualities:
* A proven track record in 360 permanent/contract recruitment
* Be regularly billing (£150,000-£500,000+ per annum)
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment and be proactive in your approach with clients and candidates
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with clients and candidates to build strong relationships
* Experience mentoring trainee recruitment consultants
* Strong organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload
* Uncapped earnings
* Competitive base salary
* Market leading commission scheme
* Holiday incentives
* High Achievers Club Lunch
* Private Healthcare
This opportunity offers rapid career progression and the opportunity to bring your own ideas into an established business