|Job Ref:||204619066||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£20000/annum plus allowance for shifts ote £23/24K||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Our client is currently looking to expand their 2nd Line Service Desk Team through a temporary to permanent opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with either 2nd Line experience or seeking to progress from an involved 1st Line background or similar. |
Main duties will involve:
* Investigate reported errors with customer and internal systems to determine cause and corrective action required
* Identify root cause of incidents and propose solutions and workarounds
* Implement workaround and resolutions
* Receive & log incident call information
* Liaise with third party technicians
* Diagnose hardware faults and provide support to third party engineers
* Ensure agreed escalation procedures are adhered to communicate high priority or potentially high-risk issures
* Identify and document as necessary new technical reference material
* Compile statistics and reports as necessary.
Technical requirements :
* Network Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting (Basic i.e. home network).
* Knowledge of Writing and Executing SQL queries.
* Remote Support (VNC, RDP, etc).
* Experience of MS Windows 7 to 10, Active Directory, Exchange 2007, Citrix Environment
* CompTIA A+MCP (preferably in a current operating system)/ ITIL
* Support of mobile technology, including mobile phones, Blackberrys, data cards and PDAs