|Job Ref:||204619025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™. |
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
It truly is all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. Advanced solutions is part of our value business offering, focused on providing services and solution based sales which help our partners identify net new revenue streams with an excellent customer experience.
Our Order Management Team is a crucial part of this success and as the business continues to grow we need to ensure we are able to effectively manage customers' orders from receipt to delivery.
We now have an opportunity for an Advanced Solution Order management specialist to join the team on a permanent full time basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting a specialist sales team, providing a professional and efficient service to key customers and managing all aspects of the order process.
• Manage the end to end order management process
• Processing orders, identifying the correct processing method to use
• High focus on accuracy and customer service
• Handling order related queries, ETA, licenses and POD requests
• Handling back order and billing
• High attention to currency exchange rates and profitability
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be...
• Driven and passionate about customer service
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Some previous experience of working in a Sales, customer service or order management
• A strong verbal and written communicator
Make an application to join the team
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply by sending a copy of your most recent CV