|Job Ref:||204618921||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
This global pharma company are seeking a strong business analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a pharma/life sciences background.|
* Define and draft system scope and objectives and translate these business requirements into design specifications ensuring that requirements are effectively met, tested and implemented.
* Proactively research products, procedures, and/or workflow needs and identify ways to capture, validate and integrate information to improve overall business process performance.
* Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications and facilitate implementation of new business processes and modifications.
* Liaise between the IS team and the business to agree on user requirement scope and delivery
* Support development of business cases and project charters.
* At least 8 years working in an Business Analyst role in large, ideally global, pharmaceutical organisation(s).
* Extensive experience with Analytics and Reporting capabilities as they apply to Commercial including territory segmentation, organization modelling, customer analytics, digital analytics, Sales KPI and reporting.
* Extensive experience with Commercial Operations and Compliance capabilities.
* Degree in a related discipline.
* Proven experience of variety of business analysis tools/techniques.
* Proven experience of variety of software and integrated complex systems in a quality and compliance environment.
* Evidence of leading, shaping and developing innovative solutions.
* Strong communication, organisation and facilitation skills.
* Excellent business engagement and business acumen.
* The ability to design, define and implement solutions to different customer groups.
* Experience of working with and managing third party suppliers/vendors.
Work collaboratively with:
* Business SMEs to identify, verify and document functional and technical requirements using requirements management methodology and tools.
* Capability and Regional Partners to develop relationships with the business, and act as their point of contact for application development.
* Architecture roles to ensure appropriate translation of business requirements into technical design and on the development of the Current and Future Logical Model and Data Models.
* Solution development team (internal or external) to effectively transition designs, ensuring clear understanding of requirements and on developing test cases and test scripts to ensure requirements are met.
* Application/Software Developers and/or the Support Organisation, acting as focal point for question resolution.
* Process owners to facilitate implementation of new business processes and modifications