|Job Ref:||204618909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Shipley||Address:||Post Code:||DE75||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum plus company benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Salary Details: Up to £29k depending upon experience|
Duration: Permanent and Full Time
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 8.30am - 5pm, Fri - 8.30am - 1.30pm
We are looking for a professional, quick learning, enthusiastic and self-motivated Infrastructure Support Analyst to join a small but dynamic team and must also have the ability to deal with users at all levels and work under pressure. The successful candidate will be technically minded, have strong experience configuring and supporting Windows based environments and networks and is a team player.
• The Infrastructure Support Analyst will provide quality IT infrastructure support to clients both directly in person or remotely and also indirectly through the internal service desk
• Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support (network, servers, storage, security, email, etc) within service based SLAs.
• Configuration and installation of servers, software and networks.
• Lifecycle management of internal IT projects
• Create and maintain all technical documentation as well as IT policy & procedures.
• Involvement in procurement and scoping of server and network technologies.
• Train other IT staff where necessary
• Excellent Windows Server administration - MS Server, Active Directory as well as Group Policy experience
• Strong Cisco switching & routing
• Strong Avaya IP phone systems (Avaya Aura)
• Strong Citrix XenApp
• Experience of VMware virtual server experience
• Creating detailed technical documentation
• ITIL qualified or prior experience of working within an ITIL environment
• Lotus Domino Server
• NetApp SAN
• SQL Server 2012
• Veritas Netbackup
• Educated to degree level or equivalent