|Job Ref:||204618889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford Street||Address:||Salary:||£450 - £550/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
We are currently working with an IT services consultancy who specifically require a ServiceNow Developer to join them as part of business expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic organisation who work with an array of different clients across the financial and pharmaceutical industries.
The role will focus around the build, design and implementation of applications within the ServiceNow framework, working transparently with external stakeholder requirements.
The following experience is required;
- Development, programming and implementation experience in ServiceNow
- Development experience in ITSM (HP,CA,BMC, Frontrange)
- Front end web development and CMDB (Configuration, Product catalogue, Asset management)
- Experience of internal service catalogue experience - development
- CMS experience and Workflow experience
- Experience of external portals and change management, with core IT modules - CFS and Jelly
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Strong personal commitment to quality
- Experience dealing with customers and end-users. Consultancy experience useful however
- Knowledge of Enterprise Systems management, IT service management or of IT best
Practices including the ITIL framework would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a distributed environment would be preferred