|Job Ref:||204618831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum + bonus + benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
A prestigious global E-commerce Internet Trading Company are seeking a hands-on Systems Engineer to manage the trading platform, with the opportunity to advance their career by taking the lead on internal infrastructure projects.|
The role is located close to Richmond (West London) and requires a multi-skilled individual who is keen to work and enhance themselves.
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
* Linux Systems Administration knowledge
* Strong Scripting skills: Bash or Perl or Python or UNIX shell
* Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networking, Internet protocols and Security.
* Good understanding of database administration (Oracle or SQL)
* Experience in high-availability, load-balancing, clustering.
* Experience with Apache or Tomcat or WebLogic
* Experience in configuration management, QA, software development lifecycle
* NIS, NFS, SVN/Git
This is an incredible opportunity to for a 3rd Line Operations Engineer or Systems Engineer to push their career, particularly if you are hungry to gain the lead position!
Alternatively, if you are just seeking a new environment to be a part of, then this company offers excellent bonuses and benefits to being a part of their team, not to mention the opportunity to work within a multi-award winning company.
If this role sounds like a position you a ready to grasp, then please do get in touch!
Email your latest CV to or call (Apply online only) for more information!
I look forward to hearing from you