|Job Ref:||204619909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£20000 - £22500/annum + Benefits + Bonus+ 20% Shift allo||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
2003/2008/2012 Server administration, AD configuration including Group Policy, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and XenApp 6.5 environment, VMware, Network, Router, firewall, TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, ActiveSync, ITIL, |
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Salary: £20,000-£22,500 + Benefits + Bonus+ 20% Shift allowance
Hours of work - Shift Pattern
A fantastic opportunity is available for a 2nd Line Support Engineer based in Telford. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a sound education at a good standard. They should be self-motivated, attentive to detail and have an obsession with providing a high level of service and customer satisfaction. He or she should be hard working, able to work under pressure, be open to new ideas and able to communicate effectively at all levels. He or she should be able to work in a most demanding and busy environment.
The right candidate should have a highly technical skill set which comprises the following experience:
• Windows 2003/ 2008/ 2012 Server administration and advanced configuration and troubleshooting.
• Window7/8 desktop support experience
• Active Directory configuration including Group Policy
• The remote support of users in a Citrix Presentation environment
• Remote troubleshooting of hardware issues and operating system level problems in a Windows environment.
• Knowledge of network and router/ firewall remote troubleshooting and configuration. Knowledge of networking to include TCP/ IP, DNS and DHCP.
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 troubleshooting and configuration.
Good knowledge of supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013.
• Mobile device remote support, in particular Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync connectivity.
• Relevant support experience in an ITIL based service desk environment.
• Working knowledge of Barracuda firewall products and spam filtering technologies.
The candidate must be flexible in the hours of work and prepared to work shifts. Must have the ability to work a rotating shift pattern from days to nights.
Please forward your CV for immediate feedback or interview.
2003/2008/2012 Server administration, AD configuration including Group Policy, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and XenApp 6.5 environment, VMware, Network, Router, firewall, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, ActiveSync, ITIL