|Job Ref:||204619830||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Agile Project Manager|
* Are you looking to grow in your role as a Project Manager?
* Does Scrum mean more to you than a way of starting play in rugby?
* Have you been involved in more sprints that an entire athletics event?
If you are an Agile Project Manager, this role could be perfect for you. Join the Product Development team of one of the largest mass hosting businesses in the UK, you will bring your project management skills to bear as you drive and improve the adoption of Agile methodologies. Working closely with the Product Owners and stakeholders, you will be supporting the software development teams as you build an environment that brings accountability to every member of the team, allowing them to raise issues without fear to focus on solving any problems presented.
What will you gain from this role?
* A starting salary of up to £40,000, working for one of the largest hosting groups in Europe, situated in the centre of Nottingham
* Using your experience of project management, you will work closely with the entire team in ensuring the flow of information from them to the stakeholders
* Shaping the team experience, you will be responsible for fostering a culture that emphasises problem solving, while also allowing self-governance
What are they looking for in you?
* Your experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies will allow you to play the role of Scrum Master within this team- helped even more if you have official Scrum Master Certification
* Knowledge of approaches such as Kanban, XP and FDD will help you greatly in this role, as would knowledge of TDD, CI and automated testing
* Following the entire software development lifecycle, you will use Jira and other Atlassian suite applications as you continually look to improve yourself and your team
Interested in this role? Then apply today, I'm looking to hear from you