|Job Ref:||204619823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£380 - £425/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
NHS Business Analyst required for a 12 month contract based in Exeter.|
Working for a well-established NHS organisation, you will be involved in an IT Software project undertaking the following duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with key users and NHS Digital staff in order to define the requirements
* Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements. Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps
* Contribute ideas to produce the most efficient user friendly solutions that would deliver the requirements
* Produce specifications and user documentation to the agreed standard format that describe the requirements and solutions
* Work with the users, development and test teams to deliver the solutions.
For this role you will ideally have previous experience working as a Business Analyst working within an IT environment - ideally within Software systems and Web Services solutions. This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £380 - £425 ltd/umbrella per day depending on level of experience.
Due to the nature of the environment you will be working in you will need to have or undertake a Disclosure Scotland check