|Job Ref:||204619756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Head of IT - CIO office management|
I am representing a well known organisation who are going through a period of significant transformation, particularly within the IT dept.
As a result we are looking for an experienced professional to develop and maintain the IT depts annual work schedule, this will include:
* Resource utilisation
* do-ability assessments
* Portfolio management and reporting
* Develop and maintain standards and process
* Ensuring quality standards are met at each stage of project delivery
This is a real chance to assume a newly created position and really shape the way that this organisation delivers some flagship IT projects. Other responsibilities will include:
* Be responsible for Day-to-day line management of IT Centre (ITC) team including setting performance objectives in line with defined ITC responsibilities, performance management, coaching and developmen
* Support and promote 'best practice' IT Project Governance as well as to provide advice and guidance on its practical application
* Produce resource forecasts based on the project portfolio and pipeline
* Report variances from agreed project baselines, monitor risks, issues and change.
* Proactively monitor critical project risks and issues to ensure that these are being managed appropriately, and maintain metrics on the progress/resolution of key risks and issues
You will be entitled to an unrivalled benefits package, flexible working, the chance to work alongside industry experts in a very progressive environment.
Head of IT - CIO office management
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age