|Job Ref:||204619497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£350 - £425/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Software Development Lead|
My client based in the South West is currently seeking a Software Development Lead with Geospatial experience. The role will involve being based out of their office mainly but there is some scope to work from home on occasion.
Purpose and Scope of Job
o System design and software development for production projects.
o Support for websites, intranet, commercial software, project management and financial system
Responsibilities and Duties (Key planning, executing, monitoring, and reporting accountabilities, responsibilities and duties concerning people, resources and processes)
• Management of system design and software development
• Management of software development process and lifecycle.
• Selection and management of contractor required to produce a desired geospatial software solution.
• Requirements analysis, and selection of the most suitable platform for individual development needs.
• Knowledge of back office processing, client/server configurations for automated production data processing.
• Lead technical discussions with project clients
• It's important that you have some Geospatial experience in the following at some point in your career:
o Development, maintenance, and support of bespoke software solution for ongoing 3D data project, requiring complete knowledge of, ESRI shape, and digital imagery principals.
• Automate the production of geospatial information, imagery geo-referencing, extraction of information from terrain/surface models, and vector file formats.
• Liaising with (Significant internal and external relationships)
o Project Managers - system/software development issues
o Marketing Team - website support issues
o Software developers Project clients for requirements analysis
This is a great opportunity that's long term and will allow you to get your teeth stuck into a great project.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position