|Job Ref:||204233033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Up to 32K + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
We are seeking experienced software developers with a difference|
You will be frequently client facing, exposed to all stages of the development project lifecycle and must be able to work independently or as part of a team. Tasks may be small, multiple and concurrent or large and all-consuming, such is the variety of the role. You will be expected to support and maintain existing solutions as well as implementing new projects of variable scale and new modules for existing solutions.
At times you may be asked to look at an issue that presents a challenge or new technology you have never experienced before. A flexible and a can-do attitude is key here and a determination to succeed will be second nature to the right candidate.
Team work is of key importance to all within the team and sharing knowledge is a must. You will need strong communication skills to liaise directly with our clients regarding the projects you are working on. The right candidate must be calm under pressure and must take a pragmatic approach to the demands of deadlines, client expectations and commercial considerations.
The candidate would require 4 years of experience or greater from working within either an internal or outsourced software department.
• Good communication skills and good team player
• An interest in software development and technology in general
• An ability to learn new skills as required and to share this knowledge with others
• A full clean driving license
• Ability to innovate
• Flexibility with an enthusiastic approach to your work
• A "can do" attitude is essential!
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Skills (some of):
• .NET development (C#, (url removed))
• Entity framework
• SQL Server
• WPF, MVVM, WCF
• Web Forms, MVC
• Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Qualifications & Grades:
• GCSE Information Technology Grade C or above
• GCSE English grade C or above
• GCSE Maths Grade C or above
Any current Microsoft qualification is favourable