|Job Ref:||204074474||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Shares||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Due to the widespread success of their computer vision products a crucial opening for a Cloud Platform Developer with Java development skills has been created at a medical technology start-up in order to fully develop the platform required to store the continuous flow of data their devices are collecting in the field.|
This exciting medical technology start up that has led the market since its inception in 2012 is looking for a talented Cloud Platform Developer to join their growing team of software engineers and researchers (17 people in all).
The role is crucial to their progression and the management of their product line. You will be the technical expert whose role is to develop, maintain and manage exciting new, green-field cloud and client solutions to support hardware and software in the field.
- This is a unique opportunity to design, develop and mature a range of solution monitoring and embedded platform update services as well as to put in place a big data / analytics platform and everything else in between.
- The solution is required to monitor live platforms and manage software updates to multiple sites that will have many installed devices.
- The cloud based solution will require a database (over 300TB) of securely held personal vital signs and must support a range of transactional, analytical and alerting capabilities.
- The solution will need to be highly secure and appropriate for deployment in a secure cloud facility appropriate for holding personal data from a range of commercial, clinical and government related settings.
Joining some of the best and brightest software developers and engineers you`ll be working in a supportive environment and a modern office, complete with its own coffee shop and restaurant.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need:
- Source code control
- Developing and maintaining server side software (e.g. PHP, Python)
- Managing embedded hardware platforms (platform and software deployment, remote firmware upgrade, monitoring)
- Remote monitoring and management of deployed embedded hardware and software.
- High reliability solutions
- Linux system administration
- Demonstrable experience developing Cloud based data platforms
This company is offering a great salary of up to £65k for a talented Cloud Platform Developer and share options are available to highly contributing team members. They are also open to flexible working where appropriate and are able to provide sponsorship for excellent candidates