|Job Ref:||204622773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum 10% bonus, excellent, training & ben||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
Cisco Network Support Engineer - 50-55kpackage |
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cisco Network Engineer / Analyst (working at CCNP level) you will be joining a global IT Services company cited as one of the top companies to work for globally.
As a Network Engineer, they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with their own technical university and opportunities to carve a career. Working on enterprise networks and supporting prestigious global companies.
In this Network Engineer role you will pivotal role within a technically strong technical services focused team providing a dedicated onsite support service to a global financial services company.
We are looking for a CCNP accredited (working at CCNP level) Network Engineer with excellent communication skills who enjoys playing an integral part in delivering support to complex solutions.
Your experience will need to clearly demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Hands on knowledge and experience of LAN/WAN networking
- Knowledge of the following: IOS environments and common networking protocols/technologies, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Spanning tree, Multicasting, Wireless, VPN and VLANs
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network traffic and decipher to packet level
- Configuring and or troubleshooting cisco routers and/or switches in a LAN / WAN environment
- Familiar with the Cisco website (CCO)
- Experience in using Cisco based networks, IOS, OSPF, MPLS, ASA`s (VPN / Firewall), QOS
- Any knowledge of IPT (CUCM) and non-Cisco equipment is desirable
Your role will focus on the following:
- Responsible for the Day to day operation of LAN environment and administration of association incident ticket queue
- Systems/Applications Monitoring, problem identification, analysis and resolution of
- System security and Integrity
- Capacity management and planning
- System tuning and performance measurement
- Software and hardware Installation/testing
- Configuration management
- Monitoring and reporting of system availability and usage
Full details available upon application.
Please note there may be requirements to commute to a different location from time to time.
Cisco Voice, Support, Converged Comms, CUCM, UCCX, Unity, Unity Connection, ARC Operator Console, SRST, Unity Express, Codecs, Voice Gateways, ASA Firewalls
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies