|Job Ref:||204622651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Bonus, Car, Fuel Card, Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
Field Service Engineer - Konica Minolta/ Sharp/ Lexmark - Surrey/Sussex - £20,000-£30,000 + bonus, car & pension|
An independent and well established Managed Print Services Provider in the UK is currently looking to recruit a Konica Minolta, Sharp and/or Lexmark Field Service Engineer to cover the Essex and Kent with occasional London coverage.
• An experienced Field Service Engineer with a strong background in the service and maintenance of photocopiers, printers and multifunctional devices
• Recent experience on Konica Minolta and/or Sharp and/or Lexmark devices coupled with basic networking experience
• Excellent communications skills and a Full UK Driving License are essential
• To service, repair & install various types of equipment and to connect to the clients network where required
• To provide first line trouble shooting, working in accordance with the minimum call procedures and best practices guides
• To achieve a high first time fix rate and minimum recall
• To provide customer product instruction and training
• Management of car-stock
• Work closely with the customers considering their business needs and requirements to ensure the maximum productivity is achieved
• Ensure that technical issues are escalated using the correct process
An independent Managed Print Services and Office Equipment supplier in the South. They are a well-established company with strong partnerships with Konica Minolta, Sharp and Lexmark.
The company are offering a basic salary of between £20,000-£30,000 + company car, fuel card + fully paid expenses, company bonus, pension scheme and optional company uniform