|Job Ref:||204622616||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
My client, a pioneering medical devices company are currently recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer.|
They are based in Coughton, Warwickshire and looking to pay up to £45k-£55k depending on experience. Salary negotiations are acceptable for the right candidate.
Can you do:
* Software Requirements Documentation
* Embedded Real Time Software Architecture & Design
* Programming Languages: MISRA C, C# / .NET for Windows CE and PC applications
* Microcontrollers - STM32 family, using IAR tool chain (or equivalent)
* Multithreaded application development: FreeRTOS / SafeRTOS (or equivalent)
Do you have:
* Requirements Management & Traceability: DOORS, CaliberRM (or equivalent)
* Use of Design Patterns
* Software Unit Testing: VectorCAST (or similar)
* Agile/SCRUM software delivery methodology
If you can do most of the below and you're interested in hearing more, please send me your CV and i'll be in touch ASAP.
Thanks - NA (url removed)