|Job Ref:||204622601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
Senior Project Manager- Berkshire - Permanent - (Competitive Salary that is negotiable based on experience)|
My Client, is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage complex projects or programmes with a value over £5M. You will lead the delivery of complex automation system projects into dynamic, evolving and challenging environment. Leading cross functional and multi discipline teams, the project manager will be accountable for the delivery through the full project lifecycle whilst maintaining a customer partnership and a high level of satisfaction.
Ideal Candidate will have the following experience/responsibilities
* Managing complex projects or programmes with a value over £5M.
* Must have managed multiple projects
* Developing and coaching other project managers or junior team members.
* Managing demanding customers in a dynamic and system critical environment.
* Worked in a systems engineering environment, managing delivery in-line with the V model or waterfall or SDLC environment.
* Managed matrix and multidiscipline teams.
* Experience in some of following technologies:
- Engineering or technical environment.
- PLC or Scada.
- Information technology or software platforms.
- Material handling, processing or conveyor automation.
* Project Management qualification or relevant experience.
* Strong commercial awareness.
The Client is offering:
* Competitive Salary
* Company Benefits
* Career Progression
* Market Leading company
* Occasional overseas travel is required.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills/experience please send an up to date CV in response , if you are not available or this doesn't suit your skill set or location but know a friend of colleague who may be suitable please feel free to pass this on