|Job Ref:||204622284||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£34000 - £42000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
Automation / Controls Engineer (PLC Programming) |
£34,000 - £42,000 + Training + Progression + Overtime + Company Benefits
Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire (Commutable from Macclesfield, Winsford, Stafford, Uttoxeter, Northwich)
Can you program PLCs (Siemens or Allen Brady or Mitsubishi) and are looking to progress as a Project Manager where you will gain training on how to program and test PLCS and manage varied projects?
This is the ideal opportunity to work for an expanding company who will provide you the opportunity to technically develop your career and follow projects through from start to finish.
On a daily basis you will be working as part of a team to design and modify client control systems using a variety of PLC's over a wide range of industry sectors.
* Working in a team of engineers following projects from Design to Final Delivery
* Providing ongoing system support to clients where necessary
* Opportunity to progress into Projects Manager
* Able to programme, test and commission using a main PLC System e.g. Siemens, Allen Bradley etc. - Further training provided
* Able to understand and create control system schematics
* Able to integrate control and automation systems
Automation, controls, PLC, electrical, programming, technical, engineer, siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, project, management, problem solving, modifying, schematics, systems, installation, commissioning, drive, support, communication, SCADA, software, layouts, design, completion, testing, senior, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, Macclesfield, Winsford, Stafford, Uttoxeter, Northwich, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Denise Harris at Rise Technical Recruitment