|Job Ref:||204622278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
£18000-£26000 depnding on shift
We are recruiting for a proactive Workshop Polisher to be responsible for the grinding, finish polishing and pre-inspection cleaning of both our clients products and off the shelf components. Replenishing stock levels of all polishing shop consumables.
* Polishing of products and associated instrumentation and tooling
* Reporting low stock levels for polishing consumables
* Meeting dispatch date deadlines
* Clean and maintain all polishing and grinding shop equipment
* Prepare and store water tank dip slides
* Work within safety guidelines and maintain a safe working environment
* Perform other duties detailed by the Operations Manager, as and when necessary
Qualifications, skills and desirable experience:
* You will be experienced in a production polishing shop or similar environment with a good working knowledge of surface finishing is required.
* You will have high levels of self-motivation and the ability to achieve goals
* The ability to meet strict deadlines
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call (Apply online only).
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please apply now.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion