|Job Ref:||204622103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
aigoFIND are working with a well established HVAC contractor, due to expansion they are looking for an HVAC Projects Design Engineer to join their existing, fantastic team!
This is a field based, customer facing, and office role working 2 or 3 days in each aspect subject to the requirements of the business. No direct sales will be required.
Key Responsibilities -
* Production of detailed quotations for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works, to include site surveys, Designer Risk Assessments, heat load calculations and equipment selection for retail, leisure, commercial and domestic projects, value £5K-£500K throughout the UK.
* Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently as part of a team, and liaise effectively at all levels.
* Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
* Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive role.
* Strong Project Management skills in coordinating four different trades
* Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
Experience and Skills Required -
* Previous experience within the HVAC and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
* ONC/HNC qualification in Building Services (Air Conditioning) Preferred
* Candidates will possess a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
* The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant.
* competent with use of AutoCAD preferred but not essential
* Candidates should be self-motivated, personable and confident, possess excellent customer focus, and a team player prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
* Basic salary Circa £35k - £45k dependent upon experience.
* On going training will be provided
* Company Vehicle
* Company mobile
* Company contributory Pension Scheme after 12 months service.
* Private health scheme after 12 months service.
* 20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 days