|Job Ref:||204621875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £650/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
Job Title - Project Manager (Change)|
Location - London Cottons Centre
Rates - £500-£650
To manage the development and delivery of change projects to agreed scope, time, cost and quality requirements, working with Function Directors, Executive Sponsors and their representatives.
What you will do:
* Working under the Performance Improvement Programme
* These are delivery focused positions whereby the chosen candidates will need to analyse the current plans, revise them, plan them and then deliver those plans.
Your experience will include:
* Strong project planning and project management experience
* Delivery focused and previous track record in delivering projects
* Relevant project management qualifications (MSP for example)
* Experience engaging and managing relationships with the workforce and stakeholders
* Rail experience would be highly desirable, as would experience in the transport sector
* Risk management would be desirable
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, disability or gender and is committed to interviewing all applicants who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria advertised. We are striving to achieve the 'two ticks' disability symbol and to create a workforce as diverse as the communities we serve.
Network Rail is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy