|Job Ref:||204621860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
C/C++ Software Engineer - Trading Systems |
My client are a leading provider of dataflow computing platforms currently focusing on Electronic Trading Systems and Network Infrastructure.
They are currently on the lookout for a C/C++ Software Engineer/ Network platform engineer to join their London Based Team. My client have offices around the world and are continuing to create networking and compute applications based on revolutionary data flow hardware.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in the following to join their rapidly expanding team:
* Strong software engineering skills
* Linux software development in C/C++
* Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
* Thorough understanding of Networking protocols: Ethernet, TCP/UDP/IP
* Excellent debugging skills
* A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related discipline.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing firm at a time of significant and interesting growth within the sector. My client is based in London and are looking to line up interviews from Monday 19th September.
If this sounds like it could be a role of interest to you please send your CV to or call (Apply online only)
Job Type : Permanent