|Job Ref:||204621174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London Wall||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Project Manager (Fire and Security) - London - £45k - £50k|
* COMPANY recruiting for Fire and Security Project manager role - London area
National and highly technical company who have specialisms in Integrated Security systems such as IP CCTV and Lenel and also Fire Detection systems such as Gent. This is a rare company operating at high end and working with them maintains and progresses Project Managers skills when working there. Are seeking new staff due to new projects.
Major growth as winning millions of Projects in London, M25 and South East and are expanding to need 2 Project Managers in South east area and London. hence this vacancy seeking a Fire and Security Project Manager with Electronic Security Project management & Fire Detection skills who can show competence of medium/ large projects
* BENEFITS of being a Fire and Security Project manager for this company
Future opportunity, long term permanent role and interesting new challenge for an experienced Fire Alarm project Manager with Security installation management skills or vica versa (a Security Systems Project Manager with Fire alarm knowledge), Fire and Security Systems Project Manager, etc.
- £40,000 - £50,000 pa
- £million projects and smaller + other works for future!
- Healthcare and Pension
- 25 days Holiday at 2 years service
- Company Car or Opt out
* REQUIREMENTS for Fire and Security Project manager role
- Fire AND Security Experience (Gent and Lenel Preferred, but Fire and Security please)
- Project Managed Multi Million Pound Projects (£500k+ at least) for Fire Alarm Systems and Electronic Security Installations.
- Based commutable to London - so would be in hertfordshire. Essex, Surrey, kent, Sussex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire or commutable from the Midlands (lincolnshire, Leicestershire, etc)
* CONTACT US
If you are a Fire and Security Project Manager commutable to London or would relocate to manage Projects in the South East... and are a Major Projects Fire and Security Project Manager please contact us to discuss (and hopefully improve) your current situation.
We act as an employment Agency and have specialized in Fire and Security Recruitment since 2001 so apply and share role with confidence. Please Call or email and let is help