|Job Ref:||204621164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£37000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Do you have experience within a Customer facing Engineering role?|
Do you have knowledge of RF technologies?
Have you previously managed or supervised a team?
If so, we might have the role for you...
We are currently seeking an Applications Engineer for our successful client based in Bicester.
This role is a 1 year fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract.
Main purpose and tasks of the job -
- Transfer specific Customer needs into appropriate product applications.
- Proposes and quotes 'fit for purpose' solutions
- Handles technical inquires
- Handling customer complaints on products and solutions
- Provide support to the internal sales, external sales and Project teams
Candidates applying should have the following -
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a customer facing Engineering role
- A working knowledge of RF technologies
- Experience of working within an Engineering department in a manufacturing environment
- 3D Modelling experience
- Candidates should also be enthusiastic and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
We are also seeking candidates that have some leadership skills, ideally having previously managed or supervised a team of any size.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract and comes with a competitive salary of up to 37K DOE + company bonus.
The role will be working Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5pm with 25 days annual leave.
If you feel you have all of the above, why wait...