|Job Ref:||204621156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£32000 - £40000/annum van + package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineer|
Up to £40k per annum & vehicle/ fuel card and benefits
Our client is a leading specialist with a permanent workforce of highly skilled engineers and qualified support personnel who designs, manufactures and manages projects within the process industries providing Electrical, Instrumentation and Process Controls services.
This position involves working for an established electrical contractor within the utilities sector on small projects on clean water sites within the Middlesex and Berkshire area.
A permanent position paying £32000 to £40,000 per year negotiable on skills and experience as well as company van and package.
As the successful Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Engineer you will:
* Maintaining and installing process controls and relay logic controls on water treatment sites
* Ensure all statutory inspections of E, C&I equipment is carried out in a timely manner
* Remedial electrical works
To be successful as the Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Engineer you will have:
* Experience of Control Systems and Instrumentation systems within a process industry.
* Experienced in relay logic controls
* Experience in maintaining control panels
* Ideally JIB approved with 2391 or 2394 & 2395
* Located in commuting distance to Berkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and stable Controls/Electrical contractor who can offer continuous work on a variety of interesting projects.
To apply for this position please contact Russ at Tech-People