|Job Ref:||204621113||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£26000 - £34000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
We are looking for a Mechanical Technician to join an expanding division of an electro-mechanical company who design and manufacture a wide range of products for many different sectors. As a Mechanical Technician you will take responsibility for manufacturing, repairing, and machining mechanical assembly equipment. Responsibilities will include:
- Working on the mechanical assembly and fitting of equipment.
- To work in the machine shop working on manual lathes, milling and drilling machines.
- To assist the testing team with minor electronic and electro mechanical equipment.
- Document and maintain manufacturing orders.
- Working to detailed drafting drawings and written and verbal engineering instructions.
For this role you will need:
- A formal engineering qualification
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering principles with the ability to read and build mechanically based drawings.
- Experience using basic lathes, mills and drilling machines