|Job Ref:||204621103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
I am pleased to be supporting my client in finding a Maintenance Manager for their site in Portsmouth.|
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all equipment associated with the business.
You will provide engineering management services for the company ensuring that all repair and maintenance requirements are fulfilled within the budgetary limits. Similarly, you will be expected to add value to the business by the efficient and effective maintenance of equipment and facilities.
The successful candidate will possess and be able to demonstrate the following:
• Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical background
• Minimum 5 years' experience of technical management.
• Ideally possessing working knowledge of Cranes; Forklifts; Tugs; Lifting equipment; Fire alarms; Chiller/Evaporator plants.
• Day-to-day maintenance activities
• Organise and manage in-house staff, service-agreed contractual staff and casual contractors.
• Ensure maintenance tasks are performed in a safe manner, compliant with current best practice including risk assessments for generic works and new work, operational equipment, workshop machinery and workshop staff.
• Ensure that equipment covered by statutory regulations is kept up to date with certification and that associated documentation is compliant and available, including COSHH, Calibrated equipment, Lifting gear, Fire equipment, Electrical testing, PAT testing, Waste oil/material disposal.
• Monitor asset performance produce planned maintenance specifications and working procedures, advise on equipment status and repair/replacement requirements and control stock and spare parts as required
Starting salary is £35 to £40K - depending on experience and some of the benefits include 22 days' holiday plus bank holidays - Pension scheme - Life assurance at 4 times annual salary from day one