|Job Ref:||204621075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£26000 - £29000/annum Travel Time, Overtime||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Fire & Security Installation Engineer |
Location: Nottingham, Sheffield, Derby, Leicester
Salary: £28,700 + Door to Door Travel + Overtime
My client is a successful M&E engineering firm who have a large and successful electronic security division. They have a requirement for an installation engineer to work at sites in the East Midlands and sometimes further afield, installing and commissioning Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Installing CCTV, IP knowledge beneficial.
- Installing Access Control (Paxton) and Intruder Alarms (Galaxy).
- Programming and setting up Intruder alarm panels
- Experience working on Fire will also be beneficial (Gent)
- Small works on all of the above.
- Experience working on construction sites, hold a valid CSCS card
- Ideally you will hold an electrical qualification i.e C&G 17th Ed.
The excellent package includes travel time paid from door to door and plenty of overtime available. There is no callout for this role. Van, fuel card, phone and tools will all be provided. Holiday Allowance is 25 days plus bank holidays