|Job Ref:||204621023||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thame||Address:||Post Code:||OX9||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
An opportunity to join a company based in Thame as an Installation Engineer has become available, the main purpose of the job is to provide a clear and defined resource to undertake both builds and installations to the highest standards and to pass this level of knowledge and skill base on to other engineers by mentoring, coaching, training and support. To provide both in and out of hours support to engineers and clients for defined business streams by telephone and on site as required.|
1) To provide a full and exact installation service in line with current specifications and instructions for respective clients
2) To provide training and support to other engineers
3) To provide both in hours and out of hours support by telephone and on site resource if required.
4) To support the build both on-site and as demand requires.
5) To support the repair function both on and off-site as demand requires.
Network and Wireless
Cat 5e and 6 Cabling
Complex installs such as DS and Kiosks
H&S Compliance CSCS MEWP etc
Excellent Oral Communication
Provides Positive Feedback to Clients
Manages Time Effectively
Good Administration skills
Practical fitting skills (counters etc)
Escalates at correct juncture Attributes
Methodical and Analytical Approach
Reliable and Determined
Positive and Cheerful Attitude
Remains calm under pressure
Can work alone
Please contact me for more information and a full job description, this is a full time permanent position and the salary is £20k to £22k dependant on experience