|Job Ref:||204620945||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Hydro Project Manager|
North Wales- Dolgarrog
Our client plans, builds and operates renewable power generation facilities and they looking for a Hydro Project Manager to work as part of the Development and Projects team. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of a significant investment programme in new build and existing asset enhancement hydro projects.
The role :
The Hydro Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a number of projects associated with the maintenance and enhancement the current hydro generation plant. You will also be responsible for the development of the project scopes, preparation of the specification, tender process, project execution and handover of the Hydro projects to the operational teams.
Ideally you will be/have:
* Degree in mechanical or multi-disciplined engineering
* Previous experience within hydropower or similar (pipeline and water control systems)
* Previous experience of project delivery within the renewables sector
* Knowledge of operational plant safe systems of work and isolation procedures
* A strong background of developing technical solutions through engineering capabilities
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of business
* The ability to work in multi-discipline engineering environments
* Knowledge of primary Health &Safety and environmental legislation, particularly Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
* The proven ability to managing project-related change, considering and managing technical and commercial aspects.
If that sounds like a role you would be interested in, please send your CV into Michaela - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)