|Job Ref:||204620938||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
AL1- Commercial Laundry Engineer |
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 + Company Van + Overtime
Our client, a family owned commercial laundry systems supplier, is currently seeking a full time Commercial Laundry Engineer to join their team covering the Glasgow area. The engineer will primarily be working on military bases repairing washing machines and tumble driers. This role will consist of working a 40hour week with the opportunity of over time.
This role would ideally suit the ex-military community but all applications are welcome.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responding to call-outs for emergency repairs.
* Maintain and repair laundry equipment onsite.
* Keeping service centre up to date on arrival/departure times and reporting any issues.
* Handling onsite customer queries ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Ability to carry out diagnosis and repair.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Previous experience working within similar role with white goods.
* Understanding of electronic control systems.
* Good IT skills
* GasSafe qualification - Desirable
* Must be eligible for SC Clearance
* Clean driving licence
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + Company Van + Overtime