|Job Ref:||204620740||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£32000 - £40000/annum package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer with experience in the water industry to join a leading consultancy in Exeter working on Wessex Water and South West Water framework projects. |
The company are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with major operations throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The Exeter office delivers a wide range of design services in the water sector and have a very well established team.
As a Senior Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and will -
* Prepare or supervise designs, design calculations, tender documentation, scheme evaluations, design statements and other reports.
* Take responsibility for projects as Project Manager
* Monitor quality of work in accordance with good engineering practise, relevant standards, Codes of Practice, current design methods and Health & Safety legislation.
* Check/approve work, including third party design proposals.
* Have a good understanding of all relevant standards, Codes of Practice, H&S legislation, and current design methods and provide general technical support to team members.
* Assist with the promotion of the capabilities of the company to current and prospective clients.
* Assist with monitoring, planning and forecasting utilisation of project resources.
* Comply with BMS Procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will -
Be degree qualified in Civil Engineering
Ideally be a Chartered Engineer
Have a minimum of 4 years of experience working on water/water projects
Have client facing skills
Have the ability to plan, organise and manage
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive basic salary and extensive benefits package in line with experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on (Apply online only)
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy