|Job Ref:||204620557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Associate Director (Mechanical Building Services)|
My client is an 85 year old international M&E consultancy who specialises in a range of commercial, residential, mixed use developments, mission critical and high technology projects. This provides staff with top of the line projects that are "out of the ordinary" with exciting professional challenges.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a talented and innovative individual to join their practice based out of London. This prospect would suit someone currently at a Lead/Associate level and looking to take their career on to the next step and be a part of a forward thinking and innovative office undertaking first class projects.
The London office has been operating for over 5 years and is looking for a chartered mechanical engineer with at least 8+ years' experience to be a key figure within the London office and act as the technical authority for mechanical services design. The role will also entail aspects of project management on major projects whilst developing and managing client relationships and overseeing the development of mechanical design engineers.
The right candidate shall meet the following as a minimum:
• Degree qualified
• Excellent written, verbal and computer literacy skills
• Proven track-record within a client facing role in consulting engineering environment
• Manage, train and motivate mechanical engineering team
• Experience with large scale cooling water and HVAC systems
• Drive to achieve sustainable and energy efficient solutions
• Ability to work to schedule and budget
• Experience of being technical lead on projects
• Take responsibility for specific areas of the design and project development.
• Continually improve standards and quality of designs
• Manage and control team resources and fees on projects
If you are a Mechanical Associate looking to progress your career then please apply via this advert or contact Phil Graham at the London office on (Apply online only).
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website