|Job Ref:||204620519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum Excellent Company Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
ENGINEERING SURVEYOR - VARIOUS TERRITORIES INCLUDING PORTSMOUTH, SOUTHAMPTON AND FAERHAM AND SURROUNDING REGIONS - PASSENGER LIFTS - 30K-34k BASIC + CAR/CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION IS DOUBLE MATCHING CONT UP TO 8% + 25 DAYS HOLIDAYS - LIFE ASS + PMI + FLEXIBLE BENEFITS - LEADING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COMPANY - INSPECTION & TEST - FULL 12 WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM - SUPPORT FURTHER EDUCATION + PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP - AWARD WINNING GLOBAL BUSINESS - MEMBER OF UK TOP EMPLOYERS INSTITUTE - CAREER PROGRESSION|
A world leading professional services company who support businesses with quality & compliance in order to me various industry regulations are looking for an Engineering Surveyor to carry out high quality inspections ensuring various lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements. You will operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards with a clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery.
This unique opportunity gives an experienced engineer who is credible, compliant and customer facing the opportunity to become a fully trained competent engineering surveyor who inspects and tests various industrial equipment at customers sites to industry standards. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a professional role which allows them to be more customer facing with a view to advancing their career and experience with a market leader. They offer a superb training and investment package for all their engineers to ensure that their engineers are of the highest standard in the industry.
Points of appeal:
* Full 12 week intense training course to become competent surveyor
* Support all engineers with further education
* Career progression to technical specialist or management
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit individual needs
* Ensure survey's and inspections are carried out within set time scales, in line with planned schedule
* Formulate, produce and distribute inspection reports in a professional manner, within daily timescales and service standards.
* Provide, build and maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that all customer service standards are met.
* Fully utilize all operational systems available, ensuring accurate data is inputted and reflected
* Maintain an awareness of developments in standards and legislation affecting the Engineer Surveyor's discipline and support change as required.
* Maintain technical standards within business units to meet business plan measures, participating in Technical Competency Testing and Technical Audits (internal and external).
* Work effectively with Area Managers and Regional Directors to ensure all Regions KPI's are met
* A minimum NVQ3 or equivalent in Engineering qualification
* Hands on experience in repair, maintenance, faultfinding of passenger lifts, escalators and related equipment over a number of years
* A current U.K. driving license.
* Willing to travel if and when required
* Understanding of relevant legislation (LOLER, PUWER)
* H.N.C/H.N.D or equivalent Engineering qualification
Worked for a lift manufacturer previously
Location: VARIOUS TERRITORIES ACROSS THE SOUTH EAST OF ENGLAND ,FAREHAM,SOUTHAMPTON,PORTSMOUTH.
Job titles: maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, service engineer, lift technician, lift specialist, field service engineer, commissioning engineer, mobile engineer, mobile technician, lift engineer, mobile plant engineer, mobile plant technician, forces disciplines
Backgrounds/equipment: OEM's, lifts, passenger lifts, hydraulic lifts electrical lifts, drive systems, escalators
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy