|Job Ref:||204620452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Senior- Associate Electrical Design Engineer |
Salary and Benefits: £60-70k plus benefits
In line with a strategic growth plan, my client who are a very well established and successful National M&E Consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior level Electrical Design Engineer from a building services consultancy background to join on a permanent basis.
This role is a great opportunity to really progress your career and work at senior level on some amazing international mixed-use development projects.
* Strong Building Services Engineering Design Consultancy.
* Well established London office.
* Award winning international project experience.
* Major projects throughout London, the UK and the rest of the world including SE Asia and the Middle East.
The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be acting as the Second in Command to the Electrical Director undertaking full electrical services design, project delivery and client liaison.
The Associate Electrical Design Engineer will be expected to come in and really progress through the ranks; initially an Associate and then Director level as the company has a fast track promotion scheme in place for motivated and talented Engineers.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering.
* Working knowledge of UK standards.
* Ideally a Chartered Engineer with a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or the IMechE.
* Broad range of project experience and working knowledge of Electrical services design and project delivery.
If you are a Principal/ Associate level Electrical Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity then please apply via this advert or contact Phil Graham at the London office on (Apply online only)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website