|Job Ref:||204620445||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Waddington||Address:||Post Code:||BB7||Salary:||£31000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Demob Job Reference: j2641|
Job Title: Delivery Manager
Location: Waddington, Lincolnshire
Salary: £31,000 to £34,000
My client is one of the UK's leading support services companies. They look after our armed forces by delivering essential infrastructure including, housing, management services, facilities management, planned and responsive activities, small works projects, professional services, estate management and grounds maintenance services.
They now require a Delivery Manager to be based at their site in Waddington, Lincolnshire. You will be responsible to lead the effective management and supervision of maintenance and low value injected works delivery. Monitor supply chain operatives in the performance of their duties to recognised standards of productivity and quality and compliance with essential Health & Safety provisions.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. British Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) and had similar experience.
- Identify optimal solutions to customer requirements, acting as the single point of contact in reaching resolutions to any emerging issues.
- To support the delivery of Additional Services through pipeline generation and any delivery help required.
- To act as the estate management single point of contact (SPOC) for Head of Establishment (HoE) and representatives.
- Understand the operation and priorities of the HoE in order to plan estates activities.
- Support end-users in the development of new work requirements including provision of formal Additional Services submission.
- Deliver all KPI measures and ensure they are delivered within the agreed SLAs.
- Manage the statutory and mandatory compliance of assets in line with the ESTS and Hard Services standards to meet the 100% KPI. Where this is not possible, provide technical support for the management and mitigation of any risks arising.
- Deliver all Grounds Maintenance activities.
- Interact and liaise with relevant Authorising Engineer (AE) to ensure site(s) meet the requirement of JSP375.
- Support the Additional Services team to generate a health and profitable pipeline.
- Qualified to HND level in relevant Engineering discipline, Buildings/Civil or Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a management position within Hard Services facilities management environment.
- Sound understanding of business finance.
- Commercial acumen and awareness.
- Ability to delegate, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Extensive understanding of risk management.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and environmental standards, statutory and MOD mandatory requirements.
- IOSH or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interface with customers at all levels.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- IT literate.
- £31,000 to £34,000 salary per annum.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Challenging and varied working environment.
- Opportunity to join a large and well established business