|Job Ref:||204620391||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
CNC Machinist / Milling Horizontal/Vertical|
Overall purpose of Job Function
To undertake tasks as instructed by your manager, to the appropriate work instructions, to a required standard and to the best of your ability to preserve product quality.
To carry out duties in a responsible manner in line with Company's Health and Safety Policy/Manual and to preserve and protect the health and safety of themselves and all other people affected by the operations of the company.
To ensure that the duties are carried out with the correct equipment, including required Personal and Respiratory Protective Equipment and the equipment in maintained and good working order.
To carry out duties in line with the company's Quality Management System
- Offline Programming using from 3D data for Vertical and Horizontal machining centres.
- Working in a team to develop machining strategy.
- Specify and procure tooling requirements
- Manage work load in a effective manner.
- Assist with estimating on a required basis.
- Design Fixtures associated with machining and Inspection.
- Control customer ECN,s
- Writing and Editing CNC Programs for the effective machining of components.
- Setting and operating of CNC Machines to prove out first off and specials.
- Entering data onto Routing Sheets/Operating Tickets and Computer
- Returning drawings, fixtures and tooling to correct locations after use
- All reasonable tasks required to fulfil company objectives
- To ensure production is carried out against the related documentation to standard to ensure product conformity, and that any issues or concerns are report to immediate Manager or Quality or Technical Engineer.
- To work with management to meet quality objectives and improvements, including continuous improvement, reduction in scrap rates.
- To undertake training where necessary to accomplish the above