|Job Ref:||204620372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Water Framework Director - London / Croydon / Guildford.|
We are seeking to recruit a Framework Director (or Technical Director) to lead this exciting engineering design framework for Thames Water. Based in Guildford/Croydon/London/Reading, the ideal candidate will have an in depth knowledge of Thames Water and have the ability to grow this vital account.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
• Relevant engineering degree
• Chartered Engineer status (eg MICE, MIStructE, CIWEM)
• Extensive experience of working with Thames Water with a truly rich understand of what makes Thames Water tick
• Ability and enthusiasm to build an account from scratch through a highly collaborative approach
• Demonstrated ability to recruit and lead a new team with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
• Well-developed commercial skills with a demonstrated ability in sales and business development
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Sector Lead, you will be a key leader in the Water Engineering business and will take a role in managing and directing the team, providing both leadership and technical guidance to team members. You will ensure and /or implement right-shaping of resources and effective resource management in line with function / discipline business plan requirements.
Additional responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Engaging with and utilising fully the Global Excellence Centres (GECs) as key members and resources of your business teams, and as a seamless part of our service offering.
• Oversee the delivery of projects on time, meeting both quality and budgetary targets, while striving to exceed client expectations.
• Ensuring the profitable operation of the framework
• Promoting effective and efficient bid management in liaison with the sector Sales Leader
• Promoting and marketing all facets of the company`s services during client interfaces and generally
• Encouraging innovative and entrepreneurial thinking among team members
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don`t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us at (url removed)/candidate-registration