|Job Ref:||204620150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Avenue is currently looking for a Field Technician for a vibrant, industry leading Manufacturing and Distribution organisation. With over 30 years' experience and a client base covering over 30 countries this is a great opportunity for a resourceful and driven individual to join a forward thinking and growing team of professionals. |
With a true dedication to their staff and recognised Investors in People status there is great career development available to the successful candidate. Field based position covering the area between Birmingham, Oxford and Milton Keynes.
JOB PURPOSE/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Arranging on-site installs of product, coordinating with internal staff and the customer to ensure on schedule delivery
* Coordinate with the Corporate Key Account Manager on installation and training requirements for the corporate practices
* Advise customers of delivery dates and if any delays
* Diagnose basic hardware/software issues in equipment
* Basic level of clinical knowledge to facilitate the installation and training on entry level Ultrasound and X-ray systems
* Networking ability and IT knowledge to enable the set-up of PACS systems
* Mechanical/fitting capabilities (Installing monitors etc. on walls)
* Configuration of imaging pre-sets onto equipment.
* Assist account managers with more complex installations of x-ray, ultrasound and three-dimensional equipment
* Support at Sponsored training courses
* Conduct planned maintenance on ultrasound and x-ray systems throughout the UK.
* Help in exhibition preparation
* Delivery and movement of imaging equipment as required.
COMPETENCIES/ KEY CHARACTERISTICS:
* Excellent Customer Service skills and flexible approach to working
* Open and honest approach and excellent communication skills
* Can do attitude and a desire to go the extra mile for customers
* Ability to travel extensively to customer sites
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* An understanding of basic IT networking and basic IT capabilities
* Previous customer service/ customer facing experience would be advantageous
* Good knowledge and understanding of electrical engineering and electrical equipment.
* General all round technical skills and resourcefulness and ideal for ex-military
Package: Competitive base salary; Profit Related Bonus; Company Pension Scheme; Private Healthcare (single cover); Life Insurance cover 4x basic salary; 25 days' annual leave, company vehicle/van. If you are and interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply via the link or alternatively contact Robert on (Apply online only) or