|Job Ref:||204620131||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£20000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
A well-established business based in Didcot who are in the supply chain industry are looking for a Site Maintenance Assistant to join their team. You`re main duties will include infrastructure repairs; gas, water and general lighting repairs; landscaping work, basic handyman and DIY tasks as required.|
You will also deal with the fire alarm and sprinkler testing and weekly statutory inspections and logging and monitoring contractor service agreements and ensuring all Health & Safety method of work documents are adhered to.
You will have an interested and be keen to gain knowledge in electrical, heating and ventilation and have gained some learning in mechanical engineering or structural maintenance. It will be important to have an adaptable aptitude and willingness to develop skills with intensive training and a long term learning plan.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and vernal communications
- Ability to use own initiative and an aptitude to develop skills with intensive training
- Proactive and flexible attitude to work
- Self motivated
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Experience dealing with budgets preferred but not essential
Up to £21,000
Please apply for further information on this fantastic opportunity