|Job Ref:||204620058||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
Contract Manager Required - £40,000 per annum|
Mountjoy is the leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England. We have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, major and minor refurbishments, alterations, extensions and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors. The company has ambitious growth plans to double in size over the next 5 years and is investing in its team to help deliver this.
With this in mind, Mountjoy are now looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Contract Manager to join our team. For this role, the successful candidate can be based in either Portsmouth or Southampton.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Maintenance Director, the successful Contract Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the Contract(s) and ad hoc workflows by achieving Company Business objectives (financial and qualitative) and Client service delivery standards. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring you have the right team, and proactively manage the performance of that team, to successfully deliver and grow the contract(s) and ad hoc workflows to the Business`s and Clients expectations.
- Being responsible and accountable for the Financial performance of the contract(s) and ad hoc workflows ensuring the business achieves a sustainable return.
- Ensuring that Company Health and Safety policies are followed and adhered to by any of the resources utilised in the delivery of the contracts and workflows under your control.
- Ensuring the establishment and management of an effective directly employed workforce, sub contracted and Merchant supply chains that meet the standards and governance set by the business.
- Working closely with your Financial Business Partner to ensure that operational performance is understood and connected to financial return, and that Work in Progress, Debtor, and Creditor levels do not become aged and out of control.
- Spending time identifying issues and trends that need to be acted upon through measurement so that you truly understand what is required to improve the service, system or processes.
- Ensuring that performance is constantly monitored to ensure that all KPI`s are met and presented to the client(s) expectation, and when needed coherent improvement plans are identified and executed by the your team.
- Accurately reporting performance (financial and qualitative) on the contract(s) and ad hoc workflows to the Maintenance Director on a timely basis.
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for a Contract Manager, we look for an individual who can display extensive experience in a similar role and a proven track record of leading an operational team. You will also require:
- Degree, Diploma, HNC in a construction discipline (Desirable)
- Property maintenance environment (Essential)
- Exposure to a Contract Management role (Desirable)
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the position of Contract Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community