|Job Ref:||204619893||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eaglescliffe||Address:||Post Code:||TS16||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
MSS Recruitment are working with a large automotive company based in the North East who require a Toolmaker to join their team. |
As Toolmaker you will repair, maintain & develop production Mould Tools.
* Time Served Toolmaker.
* Strong background in injection mould tool manufacture & maintenance.
* Experience in Automotive or similar high volume industry.
* Mould Tool & traditional bench-fitting skills.
* MUST be willing to work shifts.
* Carry out preventative maintenance according to schedule and documented procedure.
* Carry out repairs with the objective of preventing re-occurrence and improving tool robustness.
* Maintain tool work records & complete necessary Toolroom documentation.
* Support the improvement and maintenance of 5S standards.
* Carry out root cause analysis when appropriate to ensure robustness of corrective actions and repairs.
* Support Safety Checks & Improvement activities as required.
In return for the above you will enjoy a competitive salary & benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious business which values its employees and which can offer excellent career prospects