|Job Ref:||204619891||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
Technical Support Engineer/Co-Ordinator - Office based|
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£35,000 plus Company Car + Pension + Bonuses + Holidays + Extra Benefits
My client, are the UK subsidiary of a multi-national market-leading manufacturer of high-technology, industrial/metal cutting CNC machinery for the manufacturing industry. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to strengthen our existing Technical Support Department.
As a CNC Technical Support Technician, you will provide first-line support to our customers and field-based engineers, dealing with a range of issues from software queries to urgent breakdown assistance. You will also liaise with our Spare Parts department by assisting in parts recognition.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced service or maintenance CNC Engineer who is looking for a new and interesting role - office based.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical / pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Previous experience in electrical (Board level) / mechanical fault-finding and the installation and maintenance of CNC Milling/Lathes machining centres.
- Multi-skilled mechanical or Electrical Bias with a working knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Qualifications in an engineering discipline.
- Ability to prioritise workload whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, both written and verbal with the ability to promote high standards of professional behaviour.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Punctual and time-management conscious.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Time-served maintenance or Service engineer, qualified to HNC level.
- Experience in the woodworking industry is highly advantageous but experience in the metalworking industry will be considered.
- Knowledge of CNC Machine Tools is essential
In return for your commitment my client offers the right person excellent prospects and the opportunity to work for brand leader. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Harpreet Sehmi at or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering