|Job Ref:||204619798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£40000 - £43000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:14|
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are working with a long standing engineering business in the region who operate from major manufacturing and design facilities and manage a variety of different major tunkey projects including specialist structures and architectural steel-work.
Due to succession planning within the business, the company are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager with a strong design engineering background who has worked on a range of diverse large tunkey engineering projects and has strong experience of mechanical handling.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the purpose of your role will be the successful and effective leadership of projects within mechanical handling.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Project management of mechanical handling design projects from tendering to commissioning
* Management and Involvement with preparation of estimates and tenders and functional and technical design specifications
* Managing projects and members of a team of multidisciplined engineers.
* International travel
* Contact with external suppliers & Managing Clients
* Development of existing & new clients
The business are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Ideally qualified to Degree / HNC in mechanical engineering & Chartered Engineer status
* A proven track record in the hoisting engineering design field.
* Preferably with specialist knowledge and demonstrable background within mechanical handling
* Knowledge of current statutory legislation.
* Computer literate, confident in working with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
* Presentation & written communication.
* Effective liaison with external bodies.
* Effective record keeping.
* Man Manager & Effective Communicator
You will be working for a well established business in the area who can offer long term carer prospects who have a low staff turnover within the industry.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment