|Job Ref:||204619587||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Boston||Address:||Post Code:||PE21||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
We are requiring an experienced Mechanically Biased Engineer for a permanent role, to join our client's well-established maintenance team at Boston. |
Supplying Own Label and branded lines to the retail & wholesale industries and originating from Scotland, this family run business has sites nationwide, employing over 700 permanent full-time staff. They represent a stable management team with excellent staff retention rate, with only a handful of staff being there less than five years.
You will be a mechanically biased engineer, with some electrical experience. As maintenance engineer you will be working as part of a team of 2, responsible for site maintenance. This will also include the following duties:-
• Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Breakdown assistance
• Fault find & repair machinery
• Install any new machinery
• Provide corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshoot
• Carry out daily maintenance (stripdowns and rebuilds)
• Ensure that all machinery is running efficiently and safely
• Keep accurate records and be able to deliver engineering best practices
• Follow Health & Safety rules at all times
You will be an experienced, time-served, apprentice trained maintenance engineer, with experience of working in a FMCG environment, ideally within the chilled produce/food industry.
You will hold the following qualifications & skills:-
• Hold a HNC/HND or equivalent
• Experience of working with Ulma's, conveyor systems, hydraulics, pneumatics and ideally basic 3 phase electrics.
• Excellent communication skills & be able to liaise well with colleagues within the company, in your own and other departments.
• Be flexible to company demands
Due to working hours, we would advise on transport being essential
You will be working on the Backshift rota, Sunday to Thursday, 6pm to 2.30am.
Annual Salary in the region of £30,000 per annum, dependant on skills & experience