|Job Ref:||204619389||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum OT / Travel Allowance, Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Manufacturing / Automation / Electrical / Mechanical Engineer - Test & Validation, Telford.|
Circa £25,000 - £28,000 (DOE) + benefits
Electrical or Mechanical Engineer required to join this SME engineering business with 26 years' experience in designing and building automated manufacturing technology. They are the market leaders in their field, supplying to leading Blue Chip engineering companies across Aerospace, Automotive and Medical device industries with 96% of their products exported globally. With further growth and international expansion planned, they are looking to enhance their engineering division with a Test & Validation engineer position.
Working within the engineering department to support a field service technician based team to complete testing and validation of electrical and mechanical manufacturing systems and equipment both onsite and worldwide customer locations. The role will include the generation of technical and training documentation.
Aspects of the role include:
• Testing and validation of system and equipment onsite and worldwide customer locations
• Training of customers on systems and equipment onsite and worldwide customer locations.
• Type testing and data analysis of systems and equipment
• Generate technical documentation including test plans and training modules for systems and equipment
• Take a lead role for installation of system and equipment upgrade projects.
• Liaise and support inter-company departmental managers and report status on active projects.
• Adopt a culture of continuous improvement, Challenging, improving and implementing procedures and working practices on a month-by-month basis.
• Generate technical bulletins for equipment upgrades and modifications.
• Generate support documentation for the development and training of technicians.
• Lead and develop worldwide customer training programs.
• Be familiar with Risk Assessment and typical Health and Safety Issues in the workplace.
• Operate within company procedures
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical technical drawings.
• Proven experience in a technical environment.
• Experience in manufacturing and / or industrial automation industry
• Self-disciplined approach to achieving objectives.
• Technical understanding and approach to engineering projects.
• MS Project and Microsoft office.
• Professional manner with good communication skills.
• Flexible manner to adopt new challenges and input from peers and colleagues.
• Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development.
• Keen to accept responsibility and accountability.
• Self motivated and able to use initiative in prioritising tasks
• Professional manner, able to represent the company to a high standard
Full, clean driving licence & passport