|Job Ref:||204618996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum plus overtime and benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer x2|
This company, a leading supplier of well known consumer products, is currently undergoing a period of sustained growth. Working in a fast-moving, high volume environment they are looking for two maintenance engineers to assist their successful engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, FMCG environment
* Working on electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery
* Assisting with on going development to machinery and processes
* Working on a range of equipment such as Conveyors, Ovens, Freezers, Chillers, Packing machines, printing machines etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Electrical maintenance background
* Ideally time served or completed Apprenticeship
* High volume industry or heavy manufacturing experience is desirable
* Strong fault-finding and breakdown skills
o Further excellent benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately to David Biggs by sending your CV
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants